CALL FOR PAPERS
Submission has been closed. Thank you for your submissions.
Those who would like to give a presentation, lead a workshop, or bring a poster should submit an abstract through the online form, which is open until 1 May, 2018. The session should be related to one of the sub-themes. It can be in English, Finnish or Swedish (the language of the abstract and session must be the same). We aim at offering an English strand, so please consider if your presentation or workshop could be given in English.
The main team is Teacherhood of the Future – the Future of Teacherhood.
The programme is organised around these subthemes:
- teacherhood of the future: the development of the skills and expertise of HE teachers
- digitalization in higher education
- future learning environments
- working life and education
- research in HE teaching
- supervision, facilitation and guidance
- internationalization in teaching
- curriculum development
- learning analytics in everyday teaching
The sessions can fall into one of the following categories:
In the presentation you can discuss about teaching development (incl. best practices and lessons learned), or describe ongoing or finished research that relates to the conference themes. Any other topics of discussion are welcome as well. The presentation should take approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Presentations on the same subtheme will be put together into sessions by the organizers. There will also be time for discussion.
Sessions can also be organized as workshops. The abstract should explain how the workshop is carried out, who is responsible for it, for whom it is intended, how the participants can prepare themselves etc. A workshop lasts for approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
Posters will be on display in the Natura building. If you wish to bring a poster, please send in information about it through the abstract submission form, so that a stand can be reserved for you.
Abstract requirements and publication
- NB! The abstract should be written in the same language as the presentation/workshop will be held in (English, Finnish, Swedish)
- The subtheme and type (presentation/workshop/poster) must be stated
- Name, affiliation (organization) and contact information of speaker(s) should be provided
- The maximum length of the abstract is 400 words
- The abstract should include 3-5 keywords, describing the contents
- Notifications of acceptance will be announced by 15 May, 2018.
- Accepted abstracts will be published on the conference website.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM
Abstracts will be submitted through Oxford Abstracts submission system. Please click on the link above and register to the system to submit your abstract. Please note that you may modify your abstract at any time during the submission period. If you have any questions about the submission, please contact email@example.com.