The conference is organized by the University of Turku, Åbo Akademi University, and Turku and Novia universities of applied sciences. The conference will begin on Tuesday, August 14, 2018, with network meetings, and the actual conference program begins with an opening ceremony on Wednesday, August 15, 2018, at 12 noon.
You’ll find the programme here.
The overall theme for this year’s conference is
Teacherhood of the Future – the Future of Teacherhood.
The programme is organised around subthemes:
- teacherhood of the future: the development of the skills and expertise of HE teachers
- digitalization in higher education
- future learning environments
- working life and education
- research in HE teaching
- supervision, facilitation and guidance
- internationalization in teaching
- curriculum development
- learning analytics in everyday teaching
With the conference, we hope to bring together a large group of experts in the field of teaching, guidance, and study administration at the universities and universities of applied sciences in Finland, as well as others interested in higher education.
The aim of the conference is to spread knowledge about research and development in the field of learning and to provide opportunities for the participants to network and interact with colleagues.
The conference is trilingual. Presentations and workshops can be held in English, Finnish or Swedish.